The final conference of the Erasmus+ TEACHENER project will take place in Gdansk on 27-28 June. The Conference «Social Sciences and Humanities at Universities of Technology» will be divided into a conference part and a workshop part. The conference part (Thu 27 June, 1 pm-6 pm) will be devoted to presenting the results of the TEACHENER project to a broad audience.
The guest speakers and project partners will also discuss how to address successfully the following issues:
- Interdisciplinary cooperation among technical and SSH universities
- Designing and templating unique teaching schemes ready to follow
- International cooperation and strengthening European education.
The conference will be accompanied by a panel discussion Do universities of technology need teaching about SSH issues?
The workshop part (Fri 28 June, 9 am-2 pm) will be focused on promoting the teaching courses and the accompanying teaching materials – the main deliverable of the TEACHENER project.
Teaching staff, students, PhD students, and young postdocs from technical higher education institutions will be able to:
- Get to know the TEACHENER teaching modules
- Discuss the lecturing materials
- Ask questions to the authors.
The participation in the conference and the workshop is free of charge.